Hi. I am Ian, a doctor with hair loss problems. Did you think we haven’t that problem? Well, it is a mixture between genetics and stress, tons of stress. I had this issue since like forever, but it became more acute when I’ve finished medical school. So I started to look for solutions. I did a lot of research and some paths were somehow clear: minoxidil, ketoconazole, laser therapy, supplements, caffeine shampoos, hair fibers and also hair transplant. What to choose?
Click on each product to buy it ↓
Well, I did find what I like to call “the perfect anti hair loss arsenal”. Let’s see what it contains.
- HairMax LaserComb Pro 12. 15 minutes per day, every second day, I put this lasercomb on every area of the scalp, like 4-5 seconds. The hair grows thicker and stronger, that’s for sure.
- Rogaine Minoxidil Foam. Yeah, I had to use this, since the hair was not in a good condition and my mind was going nuts. I apply the foam two times per day, every day. From month two, Rogaine started to do miracles: my hair was fuller and new hairs started to grow. Pretty awesome.
- Alpecin Shampoo is rich in caffeine and somehow lets the hair in a beautiful shape. I use a C1 shampoo and also a combo product for dandruff, since Rogaine is known to produce dandruff.
- A FitBit Charge HR. You can laugh, but this sports band helped me improve my overall shape and mood, so it did help my hair, too.
- Hair Growth Vitamins Supplement every day, rich in biotin and more than 27 active ingredients, all natural.
This is my anti hair loss program and it works amazingly well. I recommend you the same strategy, it is effective and you’ll be another person. Please note that you have to be patient, since minoxidil starts to work after a month of so. Buy minoxidil supplies for 6 months, it is cheaper.
Buy my awesome products